Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Occupational Therapy Assistant with a track record in pain management techniques and program development. 9 years in a hospital setting helping a wide range of patients improve motor and cognitive skills.
- Conducts client intake interviews reviews medical history and makes notes for therapist.
- Aids in the creation of individualized home exercise programs for outpatient therapy clients to improve health and wellness.
- Very empathetic with patients and their families.
- Speedily sets-up hearing aids.
- Charts patient progress.
- Provided rehabilitative services under the direction of occupational therapists to those with physical challenges.
- Evaluated effects of treatment and adjusted as necessary for best outcomes.
- Assisted patients with physical movements to help restore function and reduce discomfort.
Coursework in Human Anatomy and Physiology. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Geneva Heights Food Bank Coordinator: 2010-present. Duties include distributing dry-goods donations to homeless shelters.
Home Cornucopia: 000-000-0000. Duties included delivering hot meals to the homes of the elderly and infirm.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Occupational Therapy Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Occupational Therapy Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.