Intuitive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented professional committed to pursuing a long-term career change to construction project management. Offers a 20-year track record demonstrating strong analytical, problem-solving, and consultative skills for sales and project management. Expert knowledge in sales, Uniform Physical Condition Standards, HUD Real Estate Assessment Center compliance, capital needs assessments, and due diligence. Experience in multi-family housing, preventative maintenance, and residential project management from inception to completion.
● Founded Dwelling At Ease to provide consulting and project management services for Universal Design building accessibility to homeowners, retail businesses, and private clubs.
● Conceptualized and created a native and web-based application to identify home and property improvements for environmental safety to capitalize on the $30B Longevity Economy.
● Managed, from inception to completion, a new product line capturing >45% of a potential $15M emerging segment of the pain management market.
● Capitalized the first commercially available environmental disinfection white-light technology to capture a segment of the $900M surface disinfection market.
● Successfully appealed 50+ HUD REAC Inspection scores resulting in extended inspection intervals and clients avoiding millions of dollars in fees, penalties, and asset loss.
● Collaborated with corporate executives and surgeons to develop the globally recognized Boston Sports Medicine Symposium surgical training program that will celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2021.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: