- Regularly monitor territory's sales performance to initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives
- Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics by planned date
- Conduct analysis of market/competitors to identify territory business opportunities
- Develop territory Business Plan based on POA and allocate resources (e.g. call activities, budget), for optimal sales impact
- Monitor territory business plan to ensure resources are directed to customers of greatest potential
- Participate in promotional activity programs to increase product awareness in the market
- Update territory customer segmentation classification, database and call records continuously
- Deliver key promotional messages within approved detail aids and in line with plan of action.
- Maintain strong relationships throughout physician groups.
- An understanding of the hierarchy of hospital departments such as ICU, Pediatrics, Pharmacies, Nursing units. The ability to work effectively with Dietitians, Physicians and Nurses.
•Set priorities promote the assigned products in health care sectors in assigned territory
•Educate medical professionals on pharmaceutical products.
•Build strong rapport, create and maintain good relationship with targeted customers ( Retail pharmacy and Pharmaceutical companies)
•Keep up – to – date product knowledge
•Feedback competitors' activities
•Work under company's compliance
Coursework in Pharmacy Technology, Pharmacology and Pharmacy Law
Medical Transcription course
_ Study-hard in pre-pharmacy program .
_ Organization some small Groups to help poor students continue go to school in some regions in Vietnam.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: