Results-driven, strategic business leader with 10 years of pharmaceutical experience in sales, account management, marketing and business development. Enjoys partnering with internal and external customers to positively impact healthcare systems and patients.
Work with IDN's and medical groups to develop comprehensive solutions that meet patient and customer needs in the areas of health information technology, population health management, patient satisfaction, quality health outcomes and early diagnosis and prevention.
* Responsible for growing the market in the disease states that Pfizer works
* Provide regional training on healthcare and local market trends
* Work with C-suite, department chairs and clinical leads in the IDN's and Medical groups in Illinois on system or department projects
* Quarterback of Eliquis launch team for multiple hospital systems
Sell the pain portfolio to high value specialists in the medical district and community.
* Cultivated strong relationships with high prescriber's and KOL's that influence the market
* Exceptional clinical and market knowledge
* Lead cluster and district workshops
* Worked on multiple special projects
* Mentored multiple primary care representatives
Led a beta project focused on increasing communication between the field force and regional marketers to develop regional marketing tools.
* Beat out 50 colleagues for a six month project located in New York
* Worked on a cross functional team to establish and launch a new tool focused on local market needs
* Charged with evaluating the process and the outcomes of using the tool
Increase Pfizer sales with primary care physicians and mid level prescribers in the Chicagoland area
* Demonstrated exceptional clinical knowledge and detailing skills
* Worked with multiple teammates to coordinate sale effort to maximize business
* Ability to translate a strong knowledge of sales reports into a strategy to move business
2004/ 2005 Passport to Paradise
2005 STAR Award for leadership and teamwork
2005 Focus Award for leadership and performance
2005 District Representative of the Year
2007/ 2008 First in Class Winner
2008 Vice President Cabinet Winner
2010 District of the Year Winner
2005/ 2007/ 2009/ 2010 Regional Performance Fund Winner
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: