Seasoned Sales Executive with 25 years record of achievement and success, driving revenue growth while providing visionary sales leadership in highly competitive markets. Outstanding excellence exceeding sales quotas, managing teams, and driving organizational growth and profitability in diverse industries. Expertise in B2B sales, key account management, direct sales & marketing, product training and placement, and associated functions. Track record implementing necessary business development strategies to accomplish breakthrough sales objectives while creating unique market-entry strategies, managing business relationships, and establishing immediate rapport with potential clients. AREA OF EXPERTISE Consultative Solution Selling Training & Development Client Relationship Management Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Salesforce Key Account Management Product Development/Training Needs-based Selling Business Development
· Key Account Management
· Product Development/Training
· Needs-based Selling
· Business Development
· Consultative Solution Selling
· Training & Development
· Client Relationship Management
· Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Salesforce
Senior Regional Business Director (2008 - 2013)
Promoted into a pivotal leadership role to boost enterprise B2B business initiatives and lead sales efforts within an identified geography to maximize growth and minimize churn. Built relationship with C-Suite decision-makers to include Chief Executive Officer, Purchaser, and Buyer to launch new products, collaborate on marketing, and drive sales.
· Attained positive sales growth for the first time in 3 years by strategically targeting the Daily and Multi-Focal segments.
· Launched new Ultra contact lens and averaged over $5K per location in less than 2 months.
· Developed pricing and growth program with Lenscrafters Leasehold and Pearle Franchise in 2014, resulting in a 27% sales increase through Q3 of 2014.
· Conceptualized, championed, and launched Luxottica Champion Group to develop sales and marketing materials to support strategy, execution, and growth.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: