Dynamic Key Account Manager with 30+ years' experience and a strong background playing a vital role in the development, management, growth and retention of key accounts for a wide range of organizations. Service-centric leader dedicated to fueling revenues, enhancing client experience and achieving top brand loyalty. Highly adept in performing within high-pressure and deadline-driven environments, driving full sales lifecycles with focus on territory expansion.
· Manage all aspects of key accounts in the FDM channel at Implus. Managed headquarter account calls throughout US for retailers and distributors such as CVS, Rite Aid, HEB, Wakefern, Publix, Meijer, BBB, Harmon Stores, L&R Distributors, Imperial Distributors, Albertsons, Kroger, Giant Eagle, Ingles Markets, Harris Teeter, Wegman's, Kinney Drug, Family Dollar, KeHe Distributors and more.
· Managed brokers and worked with broker teams to build and maintain customer partnerships.
· Built private label foot care programs at CVS and Rite Aid increasing sale each year.
· Coordinated execution of deliverables within all departments at Implus including Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Finance, Operations and Product Development.
· Work hand in hand with Implus Product Development team to innovate, plan and develop new items each year for Airplus and Sof Comfort brands at Implus.
· Synthesizes consumer insights and collaborate with internal creative teams to help direct packaging and creative.
· Managed all steps of project execution at Implus and with their retail partners.
· Forecasted, budgeted, planned, and managed inventory and sales goals for FDM team.
· Data Analysis from internal and external sources using AC Nielsen and customer POS data.
· Built and maintained retail merchandising solutions for customers (sold in and facilitated ways to grow Implus store footprint with PDQ's, endcaps, displays, ect.)
· Manage Implus brands and private labels brands with retailers, protected brand equity, manage MAP programs.
· Manage over 70-80 Natural/Specialty manufacturers in the grocery class of trade and managed headquarter calls at Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, The Fresh Market, Farm Fresh and Burris Logistics.
· Built new business at Burris Logistics/Atlanta to over $12 million annual sales for NSSales/Acosta.
· Responsible for presenting new and existing items, maintaining promotional plans, being the point of contact for each manufacturer and retailer, and managed shipping and claims for all clients represented by NSSales and Acosta.
· Managed all aspects of customer selling to include promotional funding, customer service, order management, retail merchandising and customer deductions.
· Gained 90+ new items during 2010 at Lowes Foods and the Fresh Market. Gained 60 new items at Lowes and The Fresh Market YTD 2011.
· Managed total Gillette Grooming Division which consisted of Blade/Razors, Shave Preps, Ap/Deo, and Skin Care for headquarter accounts such as Bilo, Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Ingles Markets, Merchants Distributors Incorporated and Food City.
· Developed and executed Key Account and Promotional Plans consistent with brand strategies successfully resulting in increased sales of 13% ($14 million) in 2005 and 11% ($8.5 million) in 2004 vs. assigned quotas.
· Managed all aspects of customer selling including promotion funding, customer service, order management, retail merchandising and customer deductions.
o Managed over 1 million dollars in promotional funds.
o Exceeded ship to order goals of 96% or higher at all customers.
o Increased customer display purchases each year vs. the previous.
o Successfully managed and cleared all customer deductions, audits and payments within the guidelines of company policy.
· Consistently built market share for customers in their respected marketplace by investigating and examining all business building opportunities.
· Successfully implemented “First to Market” strategies in launching new products by executing impactful promotional plans, innovated display activity and secured proper product placement at retail for customers which increased their fair share of new items sales.
o Successfully launched category leading products such as Gillette Fusion, Venus, Venus Vibrance, M3 Power, Gillette Complete Care, Mach3 Gels, Venus Disposables, Sensor3 Disposables.
o Developed Harris Teeters' first end-cap program for Fusion Launch which doubled new item fair share goals during first 60 days.
o Developed “Fly to NYC” promotion with Ingles Markets to launch Venus that included end-cap displays, secondary displays throughout store, window banners, and in-store radio.
· Assigned Category Captain by customers to manage and direct Plan-O-Gram implementation at retail to maximize products on-shelf availability and sales.
· Analyzed AC Nielsen and customer specific data to identify opportunities to increase customers dollar volume and market share for Gillette products and competitive brands.
· Achieved Presidents Gold Cup award in 1997 as National Market Manager of the Year. Award is based on sales increase, promotional spending, planning, new distribution goals and upper management evaluation.
· Managed over $8 million in account sales and consistently achieved and exceeded company's sale and profit goals at Food and Drug retail accounts such as Harris Teeter, Kerr Drugs, Ingles Markets, Bilo, Lowe's Foods, and Rose's Stores.
· Supervised Retail Selling force of up to 7 people.
o Responsible for building and implementing retail plan-o-grams for customers which resulted in improved product placement and increased shelf space.
o Developed in-store display contest for retail merchandisers to increase secondary placement of products.
· Successfully implemented and gained numerous new item initiatives at account level.
o Successfully introduced Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Cold and Sinus, Chap Stick Lip Moisturizer, Maximum Strength Robitussin.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: