- Managed contract workforce compliance screenings for 5+ contract databases; averaging 80-100+ contracts per week.
- Partner with Genentech Managers, Procurement, and Employment Law Group to ensure safe engagement of workforce per IRS, DOL, and company regulations.
- Partner with Staffing MSPs to educate and support opening requisitions for SOWs transitioning to the staffing desk.
- Communicate with staffing partners, internal Genentech managers, and PRO Unlimited teams.
- Work closely with ProUnlimited team, comprised of former IRS auditors, to review collected screening results and provide client with safe engagement options.
- Provide support to Genentech Procurement in the review and compliance with company Contingent Workforce policy.
- Create, maintain, and track all data, contracts, screening reviews, SOW contract transitions and Supplier information in Excel and WAND database.
- Provided trainings to Genentech internal teams on compliance policies and risks per IRS and DOL guidelines.
- Revise client specific and departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Update internal departmental reports, including the Weekly Activity Report, client specific reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Provide on-going support to the department/company, including, but not limited to, leading special projects, reporting, maintaining client specific templates/applications, SOP updates, etc.
- Recognized as team leader for business development and account management.
- Maintain client OSP Quickbase with daily imports/purges and processing of requested extensions/changes per manager request
- Load daily client OSP profile requests initiated via Quickbase into Workday.
- Responsible for delivering OSP termination notices to managers and maintaining accurate active headcount levels.
- Initiate daily/weekly email notifications to client managers for extension updates in order to maintain headcount levels for OSP contingent workforce.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships with the Client User community and Vendor Supply Base.
- Assist Client Users in scheduling candidate interviews/phone screens
- Maintain and coordinate Client approval process for new requisitions in VMS tools (Economxtrix)
- Update and maintain data integrity of the VMS tool (Econometrix)
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Provide assistance to Client community through Client's internal process.
- Manage and execute all ICon Payroll Contractor on/off boarding functions, for 20 different clients.
- Maintain payroll registration information on client VMS tools (iConnect, PeopleFluent, Fieldglass, IQN) for accurate data changes in eligibility, enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Keep accurate count of all payrolled contractors by reconciling proprietary systems and various VMS tools.
- Collect, review, and maintain all ICon Payroll Contractor onboarding documents for clients
= Facilitate background checks, screenings, and tracking of ICon Payroll applicants.
- Main point of contact for all contractor concerns, questions, and complaints regarding employment issues, benefits administration, timecard submissions and payments etc.
- Provide on-going daily support to client users and contractors various VMS Tools: iConnect, Fieldglass, IQN and PeopleFluent applications (password resetting, timecard/invoice submission, worker engagements, and approval processes). Provide daily support to Client personnel.
- Create training guides for new team members
- Conduct New Hire Orientation at client site location
- Create Employment Verification Letters
- Administer benefits programs, including Medical, Dental, Life, FSA, 401K and coordinate annual open enrollment of each.
- Conduct monthly benefit enrolment audits
- Support full legal compliance with federal, state, and local regulations related to employment and benefits, such as ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, EVerify and I-9 fulfillment
- Processed weekly and bi-weekly payroll for over 500 employees using ADP.
- Process payroll data such as Personnel Changes, Tax Changes, Direct Deposits, Garnishment Processing, and Payroll Adjustments
- Keep accurate payroll controls and balancing procedures
- Resolve personal payroll problems as they occur (i.e. checking on pay rates, hours reported, amounts deducted, tax withholding, etc.)
- Set up contracts in system for new employees, re-issue lost or stolen checks.
- Support the Finance Team
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: