Everyone needs to start somewhere, and becoming an Entry Level Financial Analyst will set you on a path to become a real heavy hitter within the organization. Use your resume objective to inform the hiring manager about any skills and qualifications you possess that make you desirable for the position.
What The Entry Level Financial Analyst Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Certain responsibilities will be expected of you when you are just starting out as an Entry Level Financial Analyst, such as helping the financial analyst with budget reporting, assisting with audits, working with a finance team to complete projects, and balancing financial data. Already having a degree in finance or accounting will put you above the competition and get you noticed. Other skills that will prove to be beneficial include analytical prowess and being a great public speaker. A prospective employer should know from reading the objective statement what qualifications you offer to the company in its entirety.
Sample Entry Level Financial Analyst Resume Objectives
All relevant experiences and education should be included in your resume objective, but you should also make sure that the name of the company is included as well. This shows your genuine desire to work with the organization. Here are a few example objectives:
1. Obtain a rewarding Entry Level Financial Analyst position with ABC company to utilize degree in finance and familiarity with accounting software.
2. Looking for employment as an Entry Level Financial Analyst for ABC company to apply experience in consolidating financial data and performing audits.
3. Organized and dedicated individual with 10+ years of experience in working with finance teams and assisting with financial forecasts seeking a position at ABC company as an Entry Level Financial Analyst.
4. Use public speaking skills and knowledge of accounting principles for the benefit of ABC company as an Entry Level Financial Analyst.
5. Obtain a position at ABC company to implement comprehensive understanding of financial terminology and data as an effective Entry Level Financial Analyst.
Skills To Put in an Entry-Level Financial Analyst Resume Objective
Your unique skill set is some of the most important information you share with hiring managers. Include your top skills in your resume objective statement and in the skills and work experience sections of your document. Provide a mixture of hard and soft skills for maximum impact. Hiring managers want to see that you have the technical skills they require as well as the personality-based skills that contribute to personal and professional success.
If you’re wondering which skills to include, mine the job description for those that match your own. Also, browse entry-level financial analyst professional profiles on LinkedIn for more ideas on the skills other jobseekers are showcasing.
Here are some skills an entry-level financial analyst may include in a resume:
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, active listening, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation abilities
- Proficiency in financial analysis software, such as Delphi Technologies and Oracle E-Business Suite Financials
- Proficiency in analytical or scientific software, such as SAS and The MathWorks MATLAB
- Excellent grasp of economic and accounting principles and practices
- General knowledge of computers and electronics, including software, applications, and programming
- Working knowledge of communications and media, including information dissemination methods and techniques
- Highly organized and efficient
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Entry Level Cnc Operator @ Industrial Strength corp.
Committed job seeker with a history of meeting company needs with consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges hardworking Operat...
10 yrs 5 mo
Entry Level Salesforce Administrator @ Wipro Limited
Salesforce Certified Administrator (201). *Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder. *Experience in Salesforce Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Analytics, Sales Cl...
5 yrs 10 mo
Entry Level Auto Mechanic @ Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Hardworking and reliable employee with strong ability in customer service and problem solving. Offering vocational skills, team work and attention to detail. Highly organized, proactive and punctual, ...
3 yrs 2 mo
Entry Level Structural Engineer @ Soney FM LLC
Seeking an entry level structural engineering position where I could foster and adapt to the skills which are indispensable in the engineering world, working with the project team on all aspects of th...
4 yrs 10 mo
Entry Level CNC Operator @ Daman Products
Highly-motivated employee with desire to take on new challenges. Strong worth ethic, adaptability and exceptional interpersonal skills. Adept at working effectively unsupervised and quickly mastering ...
4 yrs 10 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.