Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Flexible and adaptable Clinical Assistant experienced in catheter insertion and removal as well as tubal feedings and medications. Highly flexible and willing to work all shifts. Experience serving chronically ill patients including assisting with daily living activities and household tasks. Patient and highly compassionate.
First-Aid Certification Red Cross 2003-Present
CPR Certification American Heart Association 2003-Present
BLS Certification American Heart Association 2004-Present
Certified Medical Assistant (CCMA) Company Name 2005-Present
- Assist patients with treatments and daily living tasks.
- Maintain rooms in ordered state and monitor equipment performance.
- Transport collected laboratory specimens to testing areas.
- Document patient vitals and behaviors in computerized charting systems.
- Educated patients on diagnosis home care plans and equipment usage.
- Stocked supplies and ordered new inventory as needed.
- Carried out ordered patient treatments.
- Consulted with physician and nursing staff regarding changes.
- Monitored and assessed vitals and documented findings.
- Collected samples for ordered tests.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Clinical Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Clinical Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.