Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Hairdresser Apprentice who has excellent customer service skills. Adept at keeping the salon area clean maintaining the daily schedule and selling salon products to customers. Specializes in high end boutique salons and private appointment salons.
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Reliable employee able to work any shift
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at utilizing a computer point of sale system
- Knowledgeable in a broad range of salon products
- Often assisted in such tasks as hair coloring shampooing and beard trimming.
- Responsible for maintaining the daily schedule.
- Assisted in stocking the salon sales shelves and selling salon products to clients.
- Responsible for keeping the schedule which was done on an appointment basis only and only to customers who have signed up to use the salon.
- Responsible for maintaining the invoice of the salon products for sale at the front of the salon and for selling those products as well.
- Assisted in keeping the salon clean and decorating it for holidays and special occasions.
- Responsible for checking in customers and keeping the salon’s daily schedule.
- Responsible for answering the phone to take client reservations and ask questions.
- Assisted in stocking the sales shelves of the salon with product and selling that product as well.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Hairdresser Apprentice job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Hairdresser Apprentice resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.