Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Beauty Therapist specializing in cosmetic application, skincare, and body and facial waxing. Experienced senior sales assistant comfortable promoting multiple brands of cosmetic products in department stores and spas. Welcoming and confident personality with excellent communication skills and a desire to exceed client expectations.
- Deliver a range of health and beauty treatments while focusing on client care and repeat business
- Administer treatments for clients in a professional, friendly manner
- Offer skin rejuvenation and cellulite reduction therapy services to clients
- Perform laser vein therapy and laser hair removal procedures
- Maintain rigorous standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Assist spa in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, and housekeeping duties
- Provided product information, product selection assistance, and memorable and personable customer service
- Maintained merchandising standards, stocking/facing products and processing shipments
- Trained new staff on product offerings and sales techniques
- Learned new techniques, including the complete chemical peel process
- Pursued continuing education to learn new advances in skin condition treatments
- Meticulously maintained spa appearance and cleanliness
- Assisted spa in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, and housekeeping duties
Wellness Coach (CHWC) – Real Balance Global Wellness – Online Study
Makeup Artistry: Corrective, Bridal, and Fashion – Bellus Academy – San Antonio, CA
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Beauty Therapist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Beauty Therapist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.