Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Very knowledgeable Company Name Teller has a solid understanding of the Bank’s customer service standards and banking philosophy. Provides excellent customer service and skilled referral to bank products and services. Consistently meets all sales goals and has six years of experience working as a Company Name Teller.
- Works well and efficiently in a fast-paced banking environment
- Greets clients upon entry to the bank lobby or drive through
- Accurately processes all customer transactions
- Strong ability to use the 10-key for counting
- Understands cash-handling procedures and practice
- Extensive knowledge of all Company Name products and services
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent math and counting skills
- Highly customer-focused
- Minimized customer wait times through fast and accurate transaction processing.
- Listened carefully to customers and referred them to bank products to meet financial needs.
- Educated customers about account types and availability of convenience services such as online billpay and banking.
- Processed withdrawals deposits and loan payments for customers.
- Balanced cash drawers.
- Processed all general customer transactions at the drive through and counter.
- Counted money both manually and with a 10-key.
- Assisted customers with questions and escalated to supervisor as needed.
- Filled customer exception requests and sought approval from supervisor.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Bank Of America Teller job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Bank Of America Teller resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.