Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Professional Business Administrator with a comprehensive knowledge of payables, receivables, office administration, and human resources. Proficient in computer productivity software, departmental budgeting procedures, and general management skills. Possesses a strong understanding of the relationship between office personnel and the necessary tools for maximum productivity.
- High proficiency in operating and general maintenance of office equipment
- Able to multi-task
- Experience in sales administration
- Marketing experience
- Meeting coordination
- Company leisure activities direction
- Clerical support
- Coordinated marketing and sales promotions with marketing and sales directors.
- Assisted the human resources department in processing resumes for candidates.
- Gathered and processed customer support information from the company website.
- Assisted payables and receivables associates in administering company credit and purchasing programs.
- Worked with marketing department on gathering market research for planned international expansion.
- Acted as office manager from 2009 to 2012 until a permanent office manager was hired.
- Processed and logged sales orders from each day.
- Assisted sales floor personnel in completing credit sales and keeping stock room inventory updated.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Business Administrator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Business Administrator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.