Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated Assistant Superintendent with expertise in managing supervisory administrative and instructional areas at multiple locations. Self-directed professional with over 10 years’ experience as an Assistant Superintendent in both city and county school districts.
- Collaborate with principals to implement curriculum changes.
- Administer school improvements plans to ensure compliance.
- Oversee system curriculum personnel and coordinate updates with Superintendent.
- Plan staff training programs on standards and curricula.
- Work with educators to tailor educational efforts to city students.
- Supervised area principals and developed action plans.
- Assessed school performance and worked to implement improvement initiatives.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge on emerging curriculum legislative actions and trends to determine needed changes.
- Coordinated efforts of district and school administrative staff to make program updates.
- Provided proactive leadership to each individual school to ensure common vision and student success at all levels.
City, State Administrative Services Credential 2004-Present
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Assistant Superintendent job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Assistant Superintendent resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.