Self-motivated Supply warehouse associate with more than 8 years of experience identifying methods that improve processes substantially. An expert data-driven individual with exemplary time management and relationship building skills. Ready for a new position where attention to detail and a wide knowledge of technology can be utilized. While in the United States Army, interpreted and translated logistic data into meaningful metrics and process improvements in support of operations conducted in the U.S., Germany, and Iraq. Possess extensive experience with shipping, receiving, and storage handling procedures derived from military and civilian industries. Proficient in global sustainment Oracle software and Enterprise Resource Planning tool SAP. Certified as a Logistic Associate and Logistic Technician.
Perform SAP transactions or Oracle
· Ensure zero product delinquency
· Assist in training new employees
· Continuous Improvement
· Execute Standard procedures
· Transport material
· Will be doing packaging and getting shipments ready to go out
· Manage shipping in computer systems
· Some experience in shipping via Fed Ex, UPS, or similar
· Have computer knowledge to be able to use shipping systems
· Some experience in shipping work environment
· Some experience in operating SAP/Oracle
· Ability to work well and collaborate within a team environment.
NOTABLE AWARDS , Army Commendation Medal (2) Army Achievement Medal (2)
Job Titles Held: