* I have been working in education in some capacity since I was 18 years old. Teaching is truly my lifelong passion and my interest in this field only continues to grow.
* I am passionate about working with both the youth and adult learners.
* I have a strong commitment to enhancing and supporting education as new technology becomes available while also utilizing timeless learning techniques to reach all students.
* I strive to foster outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
* I have demonstrated an ability to deliver one-on-one service focused on learning and skills development while still maintaining the cohesiveness necessary for the classroom.
* I strive to foster positive learning environment by encouraging students to develop individual skills.
* I am an adaptable and focused educator who demonstrates success in managing, organizing classrooms, updating records and providing both group and individualized instruction.
* I am proficient in helping advanced, struggling and special needs students in meeting their learning goals.
* In addition to the classroom, I am well-versed in working in an office/corporate setting.
* I enjoy helping others achieve their goals.
Graduate Assistant Fall 2017
27/30 credit hours attained for the Master's of Arts in Teaching degree before having to go on back to back bed rests for pregnancy
24/60 credit hours completed for the MS in Mental Health and Clinical Counseling
Currently, I need to re-take my courses to complete either degree due to time lapse.
I attended the university from 2009 until 2016
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: