Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated Undergraduate Research Assistant who has strong computer skills and is dedicated to the success of students. Adept at maintaining a research database, keeping a research library organized, and networking with students and local business leaders. Specializes in small and private universities.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Very keen eye for detail
- Dedicated to assisting students in finding success
- Very strong communication and personal networking skills
- Excellent database management skills
- Able to work well with all types of faculty and students
- Responsible for making sure that all research materials borrowed by students were returned promptly.
- Assisted students in utilizing the school database to find necessary information.
- Worked closely with faculty to have proper research resources available for specific research projects.
- Assisted students in researching local employers and in making contact with human resources professionals.
- Responsible for maintaining an orderly and neat research library.
- Assisted in maintaining the school’s research database and making it easily accessible to students.
- Assisted faculty in creating research criteria for large-scale research projects.
- Assisted in setting up quarterly career fairs where students would talk to local employers about internships.
- Responsible for maintaining the research resource log and making sure that resource materials were returned promptly.
There are plenty of opportunities to land an Undergraduate Research Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an Undergraduate Research Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.