I am an entry level Elementary Educator devoted to promoting student learning and enhancing individual potential. I am skilled in directing classroom environments and enhancing student behavior through positive and forward-thinking approaches. I am a caring relationship-builder with an analytical mindset and good decision-making skills. I am driven to continue to learn and grow professionally. I understand the importance of technology in the classroom and implementing new technologies and teaching strategies to reach every child.
· Practicum internship at Lower Creek Elementary School in a 1st grade classroom.
· Observed and assisted the teacher during Letterland instruction and reading small groups
· Capstone internship at Gamewell Elementary School in a Kindergarten classroom.
· Observed and assisted the teacher during her daily lessons
· Conducted smallgroup instruction each day during reading groups.
· Created and carried out lesson plans for English Language Arts and math following the North Carolina Standard Course of Study
· Internship at Davenport Elementary School in a 4th grade classroom.
· Observed and assisted the teacher during daily English Language Arts and social studies activities
· Created and carried out a writing lesson with reading integration and a math lesson following the North Carolina Standard course of study
· Student teaching at Gamewell Elementary School in a kindergarten classroom
· Complete takeover of the classroom for 23 days before school was canceled because of Covid-19.
· Created and carried out lesson plans for all subjects following the North Carolina standard course of study for Kindergarten
· Continued classroom involvement online with cooperating teacher and students during zoom meetings (whole group and individual) and read aloud
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: