● Mortgage industry professional with over 4 years of loan processing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of conventional and government loans.
● Thorough in gathering borrower information, verifying loan document and reviewing file documentation to guide each loan from preapproval to closing.
● Computer savvy in MS Office suite and proprietary mortgage processing software.
● Highly motivated multi-tasker who can prioritize to ensure all projects are completed accurately and on time.
● Working knowledge of FHA, FHLMC, FNMA and HUD servicing guidelines, individual state FC, BK and EV guidelines.
● Advanced knowledge on residential mortgage loan documents (Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Eviction, modification) and document functions.
● Offering 4 years of successful loan and mortgage processing.
● Review and verify borrower's income, assets, credit reports, employment history, property and appraisals, title and insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal.
● Provide support to loan officer and underwriting teams by ensuring timely, judicious and accurate processing of mortgages.
● Expertise in conforming and non-confirming loans, Fannie Mae &Freddie Mac Guidelines, FHA, VA, USDA Rural development loans, conventional and Jumbo loans.
● Ensure compliance with company policies, underwriting guidelines and lending program requirements.
● Ensure all files are complete prior to underwriting hand-off and coordinated effectively with title companies to ensure smooth closings.
● Maintain customer/contractor email correspondence and provide call center support by responding to customer and contractor program questions, and advising customer and contractor of eligibility to participate in program(s).
● Serve as a knowledgeable resource for general program inquiries.
● Provide documentation of decisions and ongoing processing status updates as necessary.
● Process Conventional loans from set up to submission, from condition to close.
● Review residential loan application files to verity that application is complete and meet establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities and length of employment.
● Submit mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval.
● Research borrower accounts utilizing various customer system.
● Cross-reference information documented on loan application with source document for accuracy and completeness.
● Aware of and adhered to all state and federal regulations.
● Recommended that loan not meeting standard is denied.
● Managed pipeline of approximately 40 loans effectively.
● Reviewed employee insurance accounts and answered questions based upon established policies and procedures.
● Maintained current knowledge of assigned programs and services. .through on-going classroom and computer-based programs.
● Possess ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance.
● Possess a high degree of tack, diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with all types of customers.
● Possess ability to work under pressure in a call center environment.
● Possess exceptional conversational and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to multitask and be able to diffuse difficult situations.
● Possess ability to decipher and articulate customer perspective so that customer's needs and concerns are accurately and empathetically addressed.
● Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills.
● Performed additional tasks as directed.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: