Personable and highly organized individual dedicated to providing a high level of support to others. Experienced in Microsoft Office with strong organizational skills. Diligent in communicating proactively with team to meet deadlines. Looking to land a position as a Project Assistant for the University of Chicago. Efficient and productive fast learner looking for potential growth opportunities.
· Works with faculty, residents, and staff on everyday administrative needs.
· Processes new order requests in University's Buysite system.
· Restock supplies and placed purchase orders to maintain adequate stock levels.
· Helped organize monthly meetings and logged minutes for records.
· Arranged rapid office equipment repair and maintenance with vendors by working directly with...
· Supports logistics for programs, meetings and events, including room reservations, agenda preparation, and calendar maintenance.
· Interacted with vendors, contractors, and professional services personnel to receive orders, dorect activities and communicate instructions.
· Completed clerical tasks such as filing, copying, and distributiong mail.
· Provided administrative services, including phone and email correspondence, making copies and handling incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
· Managed paper and electronic filing systems bu routing various documents, taking messages and managing incoming and outgoing mail.
· Created and updated department attending schedule.
· Worked with several departments such as plant, EVS, IT, CBIS, and multimedia to get department projects done meeting any deadlines.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: