Dedicated and hardworking able to lead and motivate workers to provide exceptional service every time. Knowledgeable about all aspects of operations and able to target improvements and enhance operations. Very Multi - Talented in everything that I do at any job I have had. I have worked above and beyond assisting with all duties such as supervisor and computer issues. I have worked in costumer service for 5 years and call center for 4 years and have always exceeded my job title. Ready for new professional challenges and seeking career-oriented position.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing calls in a courteous and efficient manner
• Provide guests with services such as wake-up calls, messages, long distance assistance and any other special services requested by the guest
• Assist administration personnel in locating other personnel, placing long distance calls, taking messages and other miscellaneous requests
• Inform guests of functions and facilities information upon request
• Responsible for reading all posted information
• Responsible for keeping own information on personnel and departments up to date
• Review Pre Shift information with Team Leader/Team Members
• Interact closely with fellow Team Members
• Be able to follow the PABX policy and procedures
• Be able to operate the TDD machine
• Ability to handle all alarm situations
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: