-Received refugees and migrants during reception hours. Perform booking interviews as necessary and make airline bookings for migrants in accordance with the procedures.
- Received and registered travel documents, make entries into IOM database as required per the standard operating procedures while verifying migrant/documents identity as necessary.
-Tracked travel documents expiration deadlines and communicate with relevant IOM offices and other counterparts (RSC, UNHCR, ICRC, embassies) about departure schedules, ground transportation of migrants between processing sites for the purpose of resettlement
- Followed up with IOM departments, and other IOM officers regarding costs of movements. Follow up for timely assignment of medical and operational escorts and communicate the details to those concerned in accordance with the program requirements.
-Generated and timely distributed Advance Booking Notifications, Transit Visa Waiver Requests, Additions, Deletions, Departure Notification to the preflight. Creating entries in I-GATOR and follow up ticket refunds in I-GATOR and with airlines as necessary and according to IOM SOPs
- Ensured timely preparation and signature of loan documents as applicable. Keeping updated proflight file, ensuring that all necessary documents are requested and included in the file including exit permits, correspondence with airlines, receiving missions and other related parties.
- Ensured timely hand over required documents to Data Entry Unit for preparation of IOM travel bags for Airport Operations Staff.
- Performed other duties
as maybe assigned from time to time.
-Assisted with all aspects of administrative management, which include performing multifaceted general office support, logistics as well as coordinating between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problem
-Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel and transportation for our staff and corporate accounts example Belgium Embassy and the European Union.
- Updated employees personnel files onto our database, assisted in the reviewing of leave request and attendance. Addressed employees concerns in accordance with company policies
Drafted official correspondence from minutes, composing emails and business letters to creating
reports, spread sheets and databases to coordinating the distribution of these
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt before payment is processed
-Creating an accurate filing system ensuring documents are placed in appropriate places in a timely manner or they are securely saved in an online folder that will assist in easy retrieval.
- Set up conference rooms and meeting rooms, made catering arrangements and prepared agendas in the category of administrative duties.
-Managed the Customer relations docket, responded and filling compliments and investigated complaints.
-Oversaw the training and work done junior staff, making sure that everything is in place for the office to function smoothly.
- Administered the petty cash system using Microsoft excel.
-Performed other duties that were assigned
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: