Enthusiastic and versatile professional eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of maintaining professionalism and exercising integrity in handling confidential information and working with people at all levels across organizations.
· Ability to interface in a highly professional and friendly manner with senior executives, business leaders, members of the Board of Directors, regulators, and customers and vendors
· Ability to work independently with excellent initiation and follow through
· Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks, deadlines, and personalities
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
-Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and use best judgment for sharing information
· Extreme attention to detail
· Quick learner and agile multi-tasker who can demonstrate proactive initiative
· Positive and collaborative attitude
- Coaching and Developing team
Lead Legal Operations Team:
- Define and manage workflows, proactively identifying productivity and efficiency gains.
· Provide oversight of scheduling
· Mentor, coach, and develop each team member using the EPMP system, and providing direct immediate feedback.
· Lead, develop, and/or schedule training as needed
Legal Operations Processes:
· Map current state processes
· Identify and implement opportunities for improvement
· Deliver consistent and efficient results
· Maintain updated process and procedural documentation
Productivity & Automation
· Optimize use and functionality of Legal Tracker System
· Proactively identify system improvements and automation opportunities
· Stay current on industry best practices for Legal Operations
Data & Metrics
· Monitor external counsel spend
· Provide reports, as needed for leadership decisions
· Optimize Legal Tracker reporting functionality
Supported Chief Legal Officer:
-With active calendar management including fielding meeting requests, booking locations, coordinating availability of multiple parties, and booking large and small internal and external meetings and adjusting on an on-going basis as needed
· Assist with meeting preparation by printing, scanning and occasionally shipping materials
· Set up conference calls, Skype/WebEx/Polycom conference rooms, and guest security access
· Field inquiries and requests from internal and external individuals including Executives, Executive Assistants, members of the Board of Directors, regulators and members of the public.
· Book travel including flights, lodging, rental cars, car service/taxi, and trains, monitor travel progress, and be available for adjustments or cancellations
· Maintain expenses and submit an expense report as needed
· Prepare communications on behalf of the executive
· Keep track of emails that come through to executive and keep note of people that the executive is waiting to hear back from and to whom they need to get back to
· Learn and contextualize business priorities and act accordingly, using best judgement as to which meetings and interviews need to be prioritized, which meetings cannot be moved, always approaching scheduling conflicts with a can-do approach
· Anticipate executive needs and proactively create options and recommendations
· Work independently on other fun and exciting projects and opportunities as assigned
General Administrative Duties:
-Organized international and domestic travel arrangements for up to 5 staff members, including all transportation and hotel stays.
-Managed administrative functions, including complex calendar management with focus on proper allocation of executive availability.
-Processed travel expenses and reimbursements for 5-members senior management group.
-Responded to emails and other correspondence to facilitate communication and enhance business processes.
Office of the Corporate Secretary Administrative Duties:
- Prepare 4 initial board books for review by VP, Attorney and Paralegals
- Once reviewed, make changes to documents as necessary
- After material is reviewed by CEO and VP, Corporate Secretary
make final changes to material
- Make sure all documents are in proper format
- Upload final material in Diligent Boardbooks for release to Directors, Officers and others in Corporate Group
Board Reference Books:
- Keep Diligent Boardbooks updated with material for Directors, Officers and others in Corporate Group
- Download forms (4, 4A or 3) from SEC website for filing
- Fill in information (CIK#, password, name, address, title, etc)
- After form as been filed with the SEC, download completed form for BLH's signature
- Put completed form in file along with working files and e-mail sent to Officer or Director
- Record type of filing, transaction and filing date on Excel spreadsheet as a reference by paralegal for future filings
- Year-end download from SEC website all filings for Officers and Directors to ensure our filing match SEC filings
- Maintain Section 16 files in CaseTrack and in personal filing system
- Keep up with CIK# and password in files after paralegal updates
- Maintain documents related to corporate calendar, attendance chart, planning calendars, trading calendars.
-Paper and Electronically filed patent applications, amendments, extensions, Information Disclosure Statements and other documents with the USPTO
- Transcribed legal documents, pleading, motions and briefs
- Maintained docket reports regarding USPTO deadlines for domestic and foreign filing
- Obtained copies of patents, publications, and other prior art references online
- Researched all Information Disclosures for cross-referencing applications
- Processed and filed all incoming mail as appropriate
- Kept all docket folders in the proper order for ease of reference for the attorneys
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: