Efficient Administrative Assistant with 20 years of experience assisting in daily office needs and managing general office administrative activities. Excellent communication, multi-tasking and problem solving skills. Rapid learner with strong planning, writing and organization.
40 wpm, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Epicor, Access, Newstar, Hyphen,
JD Edwards, E-Mail-Outlook, GroupWise. Knowledge of UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager, DHL, Major trucking companies, Neopost / Pitney Bowes Postage Meter.
• Created land development contracts and change orders.
• Processed land development invoices for payment.
• Responsible for keeping subcontractor files up to date.
• Created quarterly rebate requests and forward to vendors for payment.
• Obtained “Letters of Credit” bonds as requested.
• Maintained all land development files.
• Ordered and distribute engineering plans as requested.
• Created “Roll out Binders” for new communities.
• Monitor “Certificate of Insurance” for all subcontractors
• Reviewed raw material inventories and placed orders for raw material.
• Coordinates and communicates inventory level, ship arrivals, product returns information with internal staff and customers.
• Price negotiations with vendors for goods and services.
• Placed purchase orders with sister companies to support sales and inventory requests.
• Contacted vendors to resolve missed deliveries, shortages and price discrepancies.
• Processed all purchase orders for Sales, Engineering, Customer Service, Warehouse, IT, human Resources, Accounting and General Office.
• Obtained quotes for goods and services from outside vendors to support building, sales and manufacturing needs.
• Maintained vendor relationships and on occasions meet with vendors for vending services, building maintenance, office and warehouse supplies.
• Monitor all office / warehouse supplies and order as needed.
• Assisted other departments with order entry and filing.
• Assisted marketing department with ordering displays, apparel, brochures, etc. for trade shows.
• Shipped, tracked and traced domestic and International shipments (air, ground and ocean freight).
Completed commercial invoices, NAFTA and Pro Forma Invoices for International shipments, along with tariff codes/HTS and duties and finalize any certificates of origin/compliance
• Created and maintained accurate customer files.
• Audited purchase agreements and all addendum documents for completeness and accuracy.
• Secured all necessary building permits and compile paperwork to create builder start packets.
• Maintained an accurate lot listing for each community and track production status for each property.
• Received and code all utility bills for all model homes and homes in production, approximately 200 – 300 + monthly.
• Followed up on discrepancies with utility companies.
• Followed up with customer surveys via phone and forward notes to management team.
• Responsible for coordinating and planning events and meetings for 30 out of town service managers.
• Saved company $17,000 yearly for service printed material alone by obtaining bids from new printers.
• Organized moving all printed material to fulfillment warehouse.
• Created and edited 3rd party service manual.
• Filled supply orders for 8 service managers, 100 sales staff and 200 + service companies.
• Maintained files for 200 + service companies.
• Ordered all printed service depart supplies I.E. service manuals, service forms and labels.
• Responsible for sending service updates to all service companies via e-mail, fax, or mail.
• Created training certificates for all certified service technicians.
• Trained and managed temp of 8 months on entering service invoices.
• Processed all return authorization paperwork.
• Ship Confirm all equipment and parts order daily.
• Coordinate equipment and expendable inventories with branch personnel and reconcile any missing equipment.
• Tracked available inventories and coordinate available equipment throughout the organization.
• Collected receivers for goods and process to accounts payable.
• Followed up with vendors for confirmation of orders and expected arrival times.
• Data Entry of requests for equipment, parts, serial inventories and expendable purchases.
• United Way campaign coordinator in 2002, raised 56% over previous year.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: