· Fluent in Spanish, can read, write, and speak
· Tolerant to stressed situations.
· Multi-tasking; patience.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Computer skills: MS Office, PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook Email.
· Determination; Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
· Great working under pressure, Patience
· Train new employee's to become a great dispatcher and team player.
· Received great performance report from Manager.
· Master working under high stress levels.
· Operate two way radio, telephone equipment.
· Dispatching assignments to workers by using the phone, computer or two way radio.
· Answer, record, logged and processed all guest calls, housekeeping calls and supervisor calls.
· Report all maintenance issues on a computer.
· Read/answer emails in a timely manner.
· Issue unit keys to crew members.
· Assign all GRA rooms, making sure GRA payroll is correct at the end of the day.
· Give managers an update of the daily operation every hour.
· Sending a Dispatcher Log (includes all early outs) as well as a DD log from Mid weeks/Full service.
· Sending a discrepancy to front desk and maintenance.
· Verify room status with house person.
· Notify managers with any call offs.
· Run reports such as late checkouts, out of service rooms, and guest arrivals.
· Communicate with Front Desk Managers/Maintenance Managers thru via outlook email to put a rush on any pre regs units.
· Committed to providing a welcoming environment for guests.
· Received excellent work ethic report from Manager.
· Developed the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Greeted and seated guests at the same time as monitoring the flow of guests in keeping up with seating chart and servers.
· Assisting guests with their check; ringing them up.
· Present menu and hot deals of the month.
· Helping servers with their guest drinks when needed.
· Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant at all times.
· I was promoted to Central within the first year.
· Received excellent customer service.
· Maintain expertise knowledge in safety and operation of riding devices.
· Provided excellent services and ensure customers satisfaction.
· Operate mechanical riding devises and vehicles effectively.
· Inspect riding devices for any malfunctions before opening to public.
· Ensure that all patrons are safety seated, and safety belts, and bars are secure before starting the ride.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: