Guest-focused and efficient customer service representative. Capable, hardworking, and adaptive. Equipped with the knowledge and ability to handle fast-paced customer needs. Excellent communication, people, and problem-solving skills honed in different and dynamic environments with discerning clientele.
• Spreadsheets and journal entries
• Verbal communication
• Attention to detail
• Audit inventory
• Cleaning and sterilization
• Guest service oversight
• Coordinate housekeeping
• Hotel services and hospitality
• Organization and recordkeeping
• Complaint documentation
• Service upsells
• Inbound call answering
· Droves sales and maximized revenue by up-selling rooms and hotel amenities.
· Processed uncancelled reservations of no-shows and prepared financial reports for managerial review.
· Discretely handled confidential information, including guest records.
· Monitored room availability and all booking policies and procedures.
· Responded to complaints by guests and took initiative to resolve problems.
· Balanced revenue sources and completed daily financial reports.
· Made management decisions in Manager's absence.
· Reported audit results to management and compiled information for occupancy reports, guest lists, and cash drawer summaries.
· Kept an accurate accounting of cash, credit transactions, and check payments.
· Played a crucial role in protecting company's value by keeping information confidential.
· Reviewed customers' billing questions and provided required documentation to resolve issues.
· Assisted customers in obtaining available hotel services.
· Coordinated with housekeeping or maintenance departments to help resolve room problems.
· Reviewed activities regularly to identify opportunities for improvement.
· Managed communications between team members, customers and the owners to keep operations efficient and successful.
· Helped managers improve area operations by sharing customer feedback and contributing new ideas.
· Entered data efficiently and accurately to update guest accounts.
· Placed or answered phone calls, providing an excellent customer experience by applying good listening skills.
· Greeted all guests with a smile and friendly greeting.
· Fostered a fun atmosphere and family-style work environment.
· Gained familiarity with menu ingredients and cooking processes to respond to customer inquiries.
· Assisted guests with menu exploration and making food and wine choices based on preferences.
· Increased bill totals by suggesting drinks, desserts and other add-on purchases
· Executed exceptional food, beverage, and service standards personally, as well as supporting team members in providing excellent service.
· Checked on customers to see if anyone needed attention from wait staff and worked with team members to correct any service deficiencies.
· Prepared food and drink items, including soup, salads, and breadstick trays.
· Oversaw expeditious delivery of appetizers and entrees to diners, verifying proper presentation and quality.
· Completed orders by totaling the checks and processing payments.
· Upheld high sanitation and safety standards while delivering and serving food.
· Fix and maintain games during a shift.
· Hand out and restock prizes.
· Restock tickets at closing and throughout the shift.
· Keep the Game room, prize box, bathrooms, and dining room clean and stocked.
· Clean the Play Place, as well as the games throughout the shift and again after closing.
· Balanced cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift, investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
· Count and record prize inventory on a weekly basis, entering the data into Microsoft Excel.
· Wash and restock dishes throughout the shift.
· Assist with prepping and making the food while maintaining all food handling regulations.
· Training new hires in various positions around the restaurant, including my superiors during the manager training process.
· Informing Trainee's on restaurant health and safety protocol.
· Testing the trainees at the end of every shift to ensure they have a good understanding of the functions of their position as well as the health and safety guideline associated with them.
· Engage with guests while maintaining a fun and safe environment.
· Educated customers about upcoming promotions, changing procedures, and available items.
Handled online order pickups, locating items and helping customers move bulky purchases to vehicles.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: