Meticulous Dispatcher, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes emergency dispatching, data entry and quality assurance.
10 years of customer service
Ability to problem solve under pressure
Strong communication skills
Strong attention to detail
10-key by touch
Excellent time management
Able to use maps
• Answering incoming emergency and non-emergency calls/signals from traditional, cellular and mobile devices.
• Screening incoming calls/signals and determine reason for activation; testing, accidental, or emergency.
• If emergency, assure subscriber and obtain information to determine the nature of emergency.
• Dispatch proper authorities and remain on the line to provide responding authority vital information.
• Acting liaison between the caller, first responder's, family members and/or responsible parties while documenting details of the situation.
• Following up with subscribers after dispatching help.
• Following up with authorities to obtain the disposition of call.
• Notify responsible parties of dispatch and following up on updated information.
• Setting up new customer accounts, entering contact information, updating medical history, emergency contact information, address changes and confirming authority jurisdictions.
• Answering test calls/signals from installers, in home lab technicians, local handyman, the subscriber or subscriber's responsible party.
• Troubleshooting with subscribers, installers, responsible parties, etc. with equipment related issues during after hours or when service department is not available.
Quality Control Supervisor, 5/08 to 2/12
Senior Appointment Setter, 2/07 to 5/08
Outbound Sales Agent, 11/06 to 2/07
• Making outbound sales calls while working on various campaigns
• Provide excellent customer service; assisting customer's inquiries by possessing product and company knowledge.
• Setting quality appointments either by warm paper lead, using the company database, or by entering customer information while receiving an inbound call.
• Locating and mapping out designer routes or “runs” to their destination or whenever they were lost on the road.
• Review sales representatives' appointments and routes before they run the appointments, correcting any errors and calculating mileage for their pay.
• Provided training for appointment setters when they struggled or needed improvement on performance.
• Monitor, record and score live calls; as well as review for quality purposes.
• 3 Com monitor live calls for inter department training and conference calls.
• Review the quality of work of all the appointment setters before the designer runs the appointments.
• Select and review recorded calls for call of the week and/or month.
• Write annual employee evaluations.
• Answered customer phone calls regarding product inquiries and product knowledge
• Data entry; entering price changes on products utilizing the company database
• Providing excellent customer service by being helpful and resourceful by possessing extensive product knowledge
• Operated forklift; bringing down heavy lumber, transporting load to customer vehicle safely and unloading delivery trucks to warehouse.
• Maintaining department clean and safe from any hazards to employees and customers
• Assisting in customer and associates in other departments.
Lead Manager, 11/2004 to 11/2005
Host 8/2004 to 10/2004
Food Service Department
• Training new associates to provide excellent customer service possess adequate knowledge of the park and how to handle difficult situations involving the customer's satisfaction.
• Overseeing associate activities, duties and maintaining an organized, profitable institution.
• In charge of break schedules.
• Opening and closing the facility.
• Cash handling and making sure the cashiers are practicing appropriate protocol
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.