Reliable Backroom and sales associate experienced in managing inventory, storage areas and records with an organized approach and good multitasking abilities. Safety- and quality-driven with a solid record of exceeding performance objectives, satisfying customers and minimizing shrinkage from theft, defects or obsolescence.
Hardworking and focused on completing work quickly to consistently exceed targets. Reliable team member accustomed to taking on challenging tasks. Dedicated to business success.
• Unpacked and stored deliveries quickly to maintain an efficient work environment.
• Managed daily tasks consistently and sought out opportunities to go beyond requirements and support business targets.
• Collaborated well with team members to carry out daily assignments and achieve team targets.
• Met targets consistently by working hard and with strong attention to detail.
• Taught new employees important procedures such as how to unload the truck and where to place the freight/goods.
• Satisfied customers every day with fast, friendly, and knowledgeable support for their needs.
• Inspected items to identify problems and worked with supervisors or vendors to correct issues.
• Unload the truck efficiently with fellow associate to meet targeted completion
• Bring goods to the sales floor to distribute, in order for customers to purchase items.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: