Accomplished Account Manager with 10-years plus experience in developing and leading high-performance
teams within the manufacturing and technology sectors. Recognized for ability to identify program deficiencies and to create process improvements that result in better operations and customer and production services. Capable Production Planner/ Master Scheduler knowledgeable about managing companies' product routes while providing top-notch customer service to customers. Efficient, well-organized and service-oriented team player focused on keeping customers happy and surpassing sales and support objectives. Experienced in managing paperwork, collecting payments and resolving issues. Hardworking Feeder with exceptional track record of reliable attendance and high-quality work. Strong collaboration skills to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Accomplished research-based class at UC Berkeley focus on experimental techniques of biochemistry and molecular biology. Testing - Coordinated data analysis and provided recommendations based on test results.
- Peer mentor in General Chemistry at Mission College in Santa Clara, used Microsoft Excel to develop inventory tracking spreadsheets.
- Attended Stanford University Minority Medical Alliance ( SUMMA ), Pre-Health Conference in 2017.
My back ground Education and Training from schools and others in years of increasingly responsible experience working with materials and equipment in assigned instructional field. The knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
- Assist in the preparation of instructional materials and demonstrations for an assigned subject area.
- Correctly and efficiently set up laboratory equipment and materials used in exercises and experiments.
- Operate and demonstrate the proper use of specialized equipment, tools, supplies and materials.
- Provide assistance to students on matters related to assigned laboratories.
- Apply the techniques of precise measurement and notation.
- Perform mathematical calculations and take measurements with accuracy and precision.
- Safely store, label, re-stock, and dispose of chemicals and hazardous waste according to established procedures.
- Analyze laboratory procedures and make constructive suggestions for improvement.
- Safely and effectively maintain and repair a variety of equipment related to assigned subject matter.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: