Shift Supervisor Resume Objective
Shift supervisors are on the front lines making sure operations are smooth and employees are staying on task. To prove you have the industry knowledge and ability to motivate team members, your shift supervisor resume objective has to show future employers you’ve got the education and experience necessary for the job. Craft an objective that makes hiring managers want to sit up and take action on making you their hire.
What the Shift Supervisor Resume Objective Should Tell Perspective Employers
Shift supervisors often wear many hats, and a well-written resume objective is a good way to show that you know best how to hire new employees, draft work schedules and train employees. To stand the best chance of securing a position, you’ll most likely want to draw attention to your experience, education and leadership skills. If you’re applying for a shift supervisor position for the first time, your best bet is to show you have the drive and personality of an efficient shift supervisor.
Sample Shift Supervisor Resume Objectives
You’ll most likely be better off including the name of the company to which you’re applying when writing your resume objective. Here are a few examples of an effective resume objective you can customize to your liking:
1. Contribute five years of progressive experience in the fine dining industry to a position with ABC Restaurant as a shift supervisor with a background in management, bartending, catering and serving.
2. Apply a solid four-year education in business management to a shift supervisor position with ABC Company while surpassing company objectives and adhering to the company philosophy.
3. Build upon a bachelor’s degree in business administration and three years of experience in the construction industry as a shift supervisor for ABC Company.
4. Looking to fill a position as an entry-level shift supervisor with ABC Restaurant and utilize leadership skills developed through two years of experience in fine dining.
5. In search of a senior-level shift supervisor position with ABC Company to apply six years of experience as a FOH manager and completed coursework in project management.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.