Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Responsible Printer Technician who is certified to work on printers by all of the major manufacturers. Adept at quickly diagnosing and solving problems giving customers printer maintenance advice and responding to emergency calls. Specializes in small to medium sized businesses.
- Certified in several software operating systems along with printer repair technology
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service
- Strong ability to develop a network of referrals with satisfied customers
- Can work on a team or independently
- Responsible worker who rarely takes unscheduled days off
- Excellent communication abilities
- Responsible for supervising and monitoring all in-house and field printer repair and maintenance work.
- Responsible for personally responding to printer repair calls from larger clients.
- Assisted in planning and administering installations of several printers into a single location.
- Part of a two-person team who was assigned all of the high priority small and medium-sized business repair calls.
- Awarded by management for being responsible for building a large network of referring customers.
- Assisted in developing marketing materials that would be taken out on repair calls and given to clients.
- Assisted in answering regularly scheduled service and maintenance calls for repeat customers.
- Assisted in going to customer sites and training customer employees on printer maintenance techniques.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Printer Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Printer Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.