Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Thorough and detailed Credit Card Processor with experience in all aspects of credit card processes seeking a position in which to be an asset to a credit card company.
- Organized and analytical in all work to avoid mistakes
- Excellent data entry and invoicing skills
- Great sales and customer service skills in person or over the phone
- Understanding of accounting procedures
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proficient in computer programs related to credit card processing and invoicing
- Exemplary work ethic and self-motivation needed for a job done completely and done well
- Clerical skills such as copying, faxing, filing, answering phones, taking messages, etc.
- Process credit card applications for new customers, setting credit limits and terms of service according to customer credit and background
- Review invoices both paid and outstanding and record them for future reference
- Investigate customer spending trends to ensure security and catch possible signs of fraud or loss of card
- Visit local stores and businesses to convince them to use our services for their credit card transactions
- Assist customers in signing up for a paperless account, having invoices sent through email and paid online whenever possible
- Perform sales calls to potential credit card customers, encouraging them to sign up for our services
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Credit Card Processor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Credit Card Processor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.