Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Strongly dedicated and conscientious poll worker with a superb work ethic and election experience history. Able multitasker capable of addressing a high volume of voter concerns and questions with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism. Skilled researcher in voting trends optimal polling locations and methods of streamlining complicated election protocols.
- Extensive polling place and election experience
- Strong familiarity with election procedures and principles
- Exceptional familiarity with election code regulations
- Superior MS Office application skills including Word PowerPoint and Access
- High ability to work independently or as a member of an election monitoring team
- Outstanding physical stamina for working long election-day shifts and standing for extended periods of time
- Good written and oral communication abilities
- Maintained and updated tally sheets and street indexes on a regular basis.
- Assisted inspection team members in polling booth location selection and other logistical matters.
- Provided assistance with voter registration paperwork and sign-in.
- Updated remote street indexes on an hourly basis.
- Assisted new voters at polling table as necessary.
- Provided assistance to online voters by e-mail and telephone.
- Ensured proper voting protocols were followed at all times.
- Informed inspection teams of any irregularities in behavior or paperwork.
- Assisted with polling station setup and dismantling.
- Furnished advice and assistance to new voters on proper steps and procedures.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Poll Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Poll Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.