Pipeline Inspector Resume Objective
The job duties of a pipeline inspector revolve around performing electronic and visual inspections to ensure proper construction and efficiency of piping systems. Responsibilities may include examining trench depths and alignments, accumulating data regarding the physical characteristics of an area where piping systems exist, and determining repair needs through a variety of testing methods. A quality objective is necessary to show that you possess the tools to perform this job effectively, including good communication skills.
What The Pipeline Inspector Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your objective statement should summarize your most valuable skills and qualifications beginning with any previous work experience in pipeline construction or inspection. While formal education is not usually required for this position, discussing any relevant training can be worthwhile. Highlight those personal traits which suit you to this type of job such as problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently. Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills will also benefit workers in this position so be sure to emphasize these types of qualities to gain the attention of hiring managers.
Sample Pipeline Inspector Resume Objectives
In addition to displaying your knowledge and job-related skills, your objective should also evidence a genuine interest in becoming part of the organization you’re applying to. Using the company’s name is a good way to show hiring managers that you’re focused and committed.
1. Seeking to obtain pipeline inspector position at ABC Company that will benefit from good communication skills, detail-oriented work, and proven time management capability.
2. Motivated individual seeks pipeline inspector job with ABC Company to perform accurate work safely and in a timely fashion.
3. Experienced pipeline inspector seeking opportunity at ABC Company to continue career in a challenging role that will utilize comprehensive knowledge of testing technology and sharp attention to details.
4. Pipeline inspector seeks position with ABC Company to apply two years of experience testing piping systems for major oil company.
5. Detail-oriented individual seeks pipeline inspector role at ABC Company which will utilize an ability to learn concepts quickly plus good time management and organizational skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.