CNC Lathe Operator Resume Objective
CNC Lathe Operators use computer-controlled machinery to create precise shapes in metal, wood, or plastic. Using clear objectives at the beginning of your resume is the best way to communicate your interest in the job. Most hiring managers will only skim the first part of a resume, so be sure yours stands out.
What The CNC Lathe Operator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Mechanical aptitude, hand-eye coordination, and computer knowledge are all important components of a successful CNC Lathe Operator. They transfer commands to the machines from based on blueprints from CAD software using network links and will need to do quality checks on each piece, calibrating and recording adjustments made to achieve the final product. They are also responsible for maintaining the machine to replace or repair parts to keep it in optimum condition. Use your resume objectives to include information about safety, your troubleshooting skills, and your technical abilities. This is also a good place to mention relevant experience.
Sample CNC Lathe Operator Resume Objectives
Including the name of the company you are applying for within your objectives is a great way to show the hiring manager that you are interested in a job with them. Following are a few objectives to get you started. Be sure to customize them to match your particular skills and experience.
1. Obtain a permanent position as a CNC Lathe Operator at ABC Manufacturing where a solid one-year history operating and maintaining multiple lathe machines will provide a base for long-term employment.
2. Seeking a job at ABC Manufacturing where dependability, good troubleshooting skills, and proven mechanical expertise can contribute to the growth of the company.
3. Experience operating and monitoring three lathe machines simultaneously with excellent history of precision work.
4. Willing to apply ability to interpret blueprints, along with aptitude for programming computer controlled machines, to grow within the company.
5. Reliable operator with a solid safety record and on-time performance available immediately to work at ABC Manufacturing.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.