The objective on your Loss Prevention Supervisor resume should successfully highlight your skills and experience working in the position. Since the objective is the first section of the resume that an employer will read, it is essential that you include everything you want them to see about you. Including a company name will show potential employers your dedication as an employee.
What the Loss Prevention Supervisor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Loss Prevention Supervisors play crucial roles in a variety of businesses and industries. They work to maintain a safe work environment as well as to design ways to prevent merchandise, money and asset loss to the best of their abilities. They additionally develop and enforce safety and emergency procedures and come up with solutions for dealing with difficult customers. They will also determine how much security an establishment needs, and may monitor surveillance videos and test alarms. Other duties include researching and supervising the installation of security measures. Good aspects to include in your resume objective include your dedication to the safety and well-being of employees and your creative problem-solving that helps you come up with solutions regarding security of money and merchandise.
Sample Loss Prevention Supervisor Resume Objectives
To show a potential employer your strong interest in working for them, it is essential to incorporate their company name into your resume objective. Here are a few example objective statements:
1. Looking to secure a Loss Prevention Supervisor position with (company name) that utilizes exceptional knowledge of employee safety procedures and problem-solving skills.
2. Obtain a Loss Prevention Supervisor position that will allow for the use of knowledge and expertise in safety and merchandise loss prevention procedures with (company name).
3. A highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with 10+ years of experience in loss prevention management seeking a Loss Prevention Supervisor position with (company name).
4. Seeking a Loss Prevention Supervisor position with (company name) that will successfully utilize problem-solving skills and extensive training in and knowledge of employee safety procedures and merchandise security.
5. Dedicated individual with 10+ years of experience in security systems and merchandise asset protection seeking employment with (company name) as a Loss Prevention Supervisor.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Divisional Loss Prevention Manager @ O'Reilly Automotive Inc.
Self-assured Loss Prevention Manager with a 7-year background in the loss prevention industry. Experience planning and implementing fundamental controls and processes to prevent loss in over 725 store...
11 yrs 9 mo
Division Loss Prevention Agent @ WinCo Foods
Detailed and hard working Loss Prevention Professional offering proven history developing various employees and programs to mitigate theft, loss and waste. Driven and dedicated with 16 years of experi...
13 yrs 1 mo
Loss Prevention Specialist @ TJX Companies - TJMaxx Distribution Center
Disciplined and Effective Loss Prevention Specialist and Volunteer with background working in Service-based Programs and Community Outreach. Notable knowledge and experience in Court Process, Incident...
2 yrs 4 mo
Assistant Loss Prevention Manager @ Amazon
CAREER SUMMARY: Assistant Loss Prevention manager at DFW7 Fulfillment Center with over 13 combined years in security, law enforcement, and loss prevention experience. Talented at planning and implemen...
9 yrs 9 mo
LOSS PREVENTION SITE LEAD @ Amazon
Dynamic, resourceful, and driven Loss Prevention Professional with 13 years of physical security, Shortage control strategies, CCTV, access control, and proven history developing programs and projects...
7 yrs 6 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.