Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Thorough Safety Technician who is OSHA certified and well-versed in all local state and federal safety laws. Adept at identifying and cataloging safety issues discussing safety needs with management and educating personnel on safety requirements. Specializes in warehouse and large industrial settings.
- OSHA certified safety expert
- Extremely strong communication and corporate presentation skills
- Able to work with all levels of management
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Dedicated to workplace and corporate safety
- Reliable teammate and able to work alone if necessary
- Responsible for doing quarterly safety audits and submitting reports to all levels of management.
- Responsible for making sure that the company met all safety guidelines and submitted government paperwork on time.
- Responsible for making sure that all safety information was posted where it could easily be seen by all personnel.
- Responsible for making sure that all quarterly safety filings were made to the appropriate government agencies.
- Responsible for creating a safety incident report each month and presenting it to management.
- Responsible for going through each part of the warehouse and making sure that all of the necessary safety indicators were in place.
- Responsible for making sure that the company was always in compliance with all safety laws.
- Assisted in gathering safety issues information and delivering a report to management once each month.
- Responsible for creating and administering all safety training sessions to employees.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Safety Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Safety Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.