Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated and meticulous Airport Security Guard with an exceptional record of crisis prevention and safety assurance. Adept at observing and interpreting human behavior to detect potential security threats. Able to function well independently and in coordination with other law enforcement personnel.
- Extensive hands-on airport security experience
- Superior knowledge of security practices and air transport regulations
- Outstanding grasp of building layouts including fire extinguisher and alarm pull station locations
- Excellent ability to work in poor weather conditions
- Strong skills in detecting potential emergency situations
- Exceptional familiarity with airport and airfield driver safety rules
- High ability to perform demanding physical tasks such as lifting objects weighing up to 100 pounds
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Conducted regular patrols for suspicious activity or persons.
- Participated in risk management activities.
- Identified and reported to supervisor all potential and observed violations of airport security policy.
- Responded promptly and rationally to all emergency situations.
- Responded to all safety hotline calls promptly and efficiently.
- Assisted with heavy luggage transport as needed.
- Prevented unauthorized access to restricted areas.
- Inspected all vehicles prior to entering air operation areas.
- Monitored travelers and staff for unusual or suspicious behavior.
- Identified questioned and directed any suspects to supervisor.
- Coordinated with other airport staff in upholding security operations.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Airport Security Guard job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Airport Security Guard resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.