Want to use this resume?
City, State 33101
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dedicated and skilled Personnel Security Specialist with vast background in security research and investigations. Strong network builder with relevant local, state, and federal authorities. Adept at working independently or in collaboration with required levels of executive management.
- Superior breadth of personnel security and administrative experience
- Excellent familiarity with government security clearance procedures
- Profound skills in conducting investigations and assessing results
- Exceptional grasp of all relevant Defense Department regulations
- Strong ability to manage access cards
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding expertise in Department of Homeland Security rules and processes
- High proficiency in JAVA and other computer systems
- Manage personnel security clearance processes and security rosters.
- Provide physical security education and awareness training to various company personnel as needed.
- Monitor routine activities for personnel security and access control.
- Conduct investigations as needed in coordination with senior management.
- Manage and prepare records for all incoming correspondence.
- Design and implement improvements in existing personnel security procedures and policies.
- Evaluated personnel security files in coordination with external investigators.
- Maintained secure working environments for joint ventures and various enterprises.
- Monitored security clearance requests for background omissions and discrepancies.
- Ensured compliance with State and Defense Department regulations for all procedures.
- Maintained and updated employee security records and related documentation.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Personnel Security Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Personnel Security Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.