Want to use this resume?
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Unarmed Security Guard ready to provide protection with non-lethal measures. Have worked with private companies, public schools, government agencies, and individuals, patrolling, monitoring cameras, handling unmarked vehicles, and checking identities.
- 10+ years providing a high level of customer service in the unarmed security industry
- Trained to appropriately prevent and react to theft, vandalism, fire, and illegal activity
- Understanding of local laws and regulations, and using them to facilitate patrols
- Strong observation skill and excellent verbal and written skills for reporting
- Trained to react to specific crisis situations effectively and efficiently when waiting for emergency services is not an option
- Fully licensed unarmed security guard
- Patrol warehouse and man post per security management
- Manage and record pedestrian and vehicle traffic at access points
- Make note of risks such as leaking pipes, fire hazards, damaged security doors, etc.
- Work with EMS, fire, or police department as required during emergencies
- Patrolled grounds and buildings of the warehouse
- Regularly checked locks, windows, and equipment to ensure nothing has been tampered with
- Granted access to areas based on identification and kept logs of visitors
- Kept record and generated reports on property damage, malfunctioning equipment, and out-of-place occurrences
There are plenty of opportunities to land an Unarmed Security Guard job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an Unarmed Security Guard resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.