Church Volunteers are a pivotal asset to any religious organization and they provide important support for congregants, clergy, and community members. When applying for this position, remember to highlight your organization, clerical, and communication skills, as these are necessary and highly valued for this position.
What The Church Volunteer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Church Volunteers may need to write and distribute fliers, programs, or other material, so they must have excellent reading and writing skills. As they work with other church members and helpers, they may need to coordinate volunteer duties, so they must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to properly convey important information. Church Volunteers should also be very detail-oriented, helping to keep track of exactly who, what, when, and where people are and what their responsibilities are in order to help the church and its related services run smoothly.
Sample Church Volunteer Resume Objectives
As you write your resume, use the name of the church or company within your objective statement. This can convey that you have a sincere desire to provide your services to them and that you are obviously the best choice for the position. Here are some sample objective statements to help get you started on your own:
1. Dedicated, friendly, and outgoing individual seeks Church Volunteer position with ABC church in order to utilize strengths in communication, bookkeeping, and organization.
2. Individual with 5+ years of volunteer involvement seeks Church Volunteer position at ABC church that can benefit from extensive management, organization, and clerical experience.
3. Motivated, hard working, and faithful individual desires position at ABC company that values dedication, education, and extensive volunteer experience.
4. Passionate and professional Church Volunteer desires to obtain position at ABC church in order to gain further volunteer experience and training.
5. Church Volunteer with 10+ years experience in community involvement programs seeks position at ABC company that can benefit from hands-on experience and communication skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Volunteer at Church @ By Your Side Ministries Inc.
Devoted Church Volunteer with strong background in Christian faith. Uses talents to help church programs run smoothly, increase membership and monitor children. Dedicated to expanding community out...
6 yrs 2 mo
Sissonville Community Church Volunteer Work @ Sissonville Community Church
I am currently a freshman at West Virginia University at Parkersburg. I am taking online classes, so I will never have to struggle to get from college to work. I am getting my associates degree, and a...
5 yrs 2 mo
Church Volunteer @ Word in Season Family Life Center
Organized and motivated employee eager to apply time management and organizational skills in various environments. Seeking entry-level opportunities to expand skills while facilitating company growth....
Church Volunteer @ Cyndy Gonzalez
Organized and motivated employee eager to apply time management and organizational skills in various environments. Seeking opportunities to expand skills while facilitating company growth....
Church Volunteer @ Open Door
Highly-motivated employee with desire to take on new challenges. Strong worth ethic, adaptability and exceptional interpersonal skills. Adept at working effectively unsupervised and quickly mastering ...
17 yrs 5 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.