Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated and reliable Group Home Worker with a strong record of employer satisfaction and an exceptional body of experience in caring for the mentally ill. Adept at handling stressful and unpleasant interpersonal situations with professional calm and courtesy. Flexible scheduling availability to include weekends evenings and emergency or unusual situations as required.
- High group home and mental health care experience
- Excellent data entry and interpretation skills
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
- Outstanding physical stamina to lift up to 50 pounds and handle difficult patients
- Exceptional training and mentoring abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Served as family hospital and physician initial contact point for individual patients.
- Resolved patient disputes between staff and other patients on a regular basis.
- Oversaw daily facility cleaning and straightening tasks.
- Assisted patients with personal hygiene family visits and budgeting.
- Maintained and updated family appointment records.
- Distributed patient mail on a daily basis.
- Monitored distribution of patient medications as necessary.
- Assisted patients with dressing bathing and eating and other daily tasks as necessary.
- Contributed to training and orientation programs for new employees.
- Provided appropriate social service agency referrals to patients as requested.
- Performed facility cleaning and maintenance tasks on a daily basis.
- Conducted patient bed checks at the end of every shift.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Group Home Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Group Home Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.