Want to use this resume?
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Punctual and efficient Hospital Housekeeper with 11 years experience and in-depth knowledge of hospital safety and sanitation regulations. Excellent communicator with a keen attention to detail. Friendly and reliable team member, works well in fast-paced environments.
- Knowledgeable in OSHA and hospital regulations
- Communication and listening skills
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Equipment maintenance and safety
- Dependable team member
- Prepare and complete daily activity reports documenting areas cleaned and sanitized.
- Deliver, replace, and dispose of soiled bed linens.
- Coordinate cleaning schedules and efficiently designate extra staff to high traffic areas.
- Performed trash, recycling, and biohazard removal.
- Trained new staff in the use of automated floor cleaning equipment and daily tasks.
- Conducted regular checks of maintenance equipment for cleanliness and functionality.
- Assisted with conference room set-up including cleaning space before and after hospital staff and guests arrived.
- Maintained clean and organized stock room and notified management when supplies needed reordering.
- Kept housekeeping cart stocked and re-stocked additional carts when needed.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Hospital Housekeeper position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Hospital Housekeeper resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.