An extrusion operator is responsible for the setup, tuning, and operation of specialized machinery used in specific types of manufacturing. He or she must be capable of understanding blueprints in order to select and configure extrusion machines and their components for the manufacturing process. Operators monitor machinery and make adjustments or replacements as needed. A quality objective statement is necessary to help you stand out from other applicants by effectively describing the qualifications which set you apart from other applicants.
What The Extrusion Operator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Although this position does not require extensive technical knowledge, any existing mechanical training is usually considered desirable. Also discuss more generalized traits such as vision, coordination, focus, reaction time, and the ability to solve problems. Other beneficial knowledge includes familiarity with the raw materials used for production, comfort with relevant computer systems, and previous experience in related forms of manufacturing. Many hiring managers will also look for particular qualities such as patience, good communication skills, and manual dexterity.
Sample Extrusion Operator Resume Objectives
As you state your qualifications for this position, be sure also to highlight your genuine interest in the company which you’re applying to. Referencing the company’s name is a good way to show commitment and avoid the appearance of a generalized or unfocused resume.
1. Obtain an extrusion operator position at ABC Company which will benefit from strong work ethic, coordination, and attention to detail.
2. Seeking extrusion operator position with ABC Company that will utilize solid mechanical knowledge and comfort working with powered tools and machinery.
3. Motivated individual seeks extrusion operator position at ABC Company which will allow utilization of proactive attitude and strong focus on detailed work.
4. Extrusion operator with two years of experience seeks employment opportunity with ABC Company which will provide challenge and allow for career advancement.
5. Mechanically-inclined worker seeks extrusion operator position with ABC Company which will benefit from strong technical skills and laser-like focus on job duties.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.