Want to use this resume?
Home : 000-000-0000 Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced School Bus Aide who has a comprehensive understanding of traffic and safety laws. Adept in maintaining an orderly bus, assisting the driver with problem students and making sure each child was accounted for before and after the round. Specializes in first aid, having exceptional communication skills and maintaining school guidelines for bus rides.
- First aid certified
- CPR certified
- Has self-defense training
- Comprehensive understanding of school safety guidelines and laws
- Bus driving experience
- Experience on regular routes as well as field trips and sports trips
- Understanding of accident reports and protocol following an accident
- Responsible for cleaning the interior of the bus before and after routes.
- Worked with driver to insure that the interior and the exterior of the bus were free from potential hazards.
- Helped children to safely board and disembark from bus during each route.
September 2006 to June 2009 Company Name, City, State
- Responsible for charting weekly bus fuel consumption and miles traveled.
- Created a safe travel environment for the children and the driver.
- Worked with driver to report any potentially dangerous situations to school officials.
June 2000 to September 2006 Company Name, City, State
- Responsible for creating accident reports as they pertained to the bus and regular routes.
- Assisted teachers and coaches in taking attendance before and after every field trip or sports outing.
- Responsible for taking any special requests from parents and applying those requests to the student’s need during the route.
1999 Barrett High School, City, State High School Diploma
There are plenty of opportunities to land a School Bus Aide position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a School Bus Aide resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.