Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Reliable and focused Personal Driver with an excellent reputation for punctuality and flexibility. Available at all times on very short notice. All passengers and clients treated with superior courtesy and efficiency.
- Excellent driving record
- Thorough knowledge of WH & S (Workplace Health and Safety) procedures and practices
- Exceptionally good character and discipline
- Ability to provide assistance with luggage and cargo
- Sound expertise in small auto mechanics and performing minor repairs
- Superior time-consciousness and punctuality
- Pick up clients and visitors at airport and train station for transport to various city locations.
- Perform daily pre- and post-trip company vehicle inspections.
- Maintain company vehicle cleanliness on a daily basis.
- Drove company executives and clients to various city locations as assigned.
- Performed vehicle maintenance such as refueling, oil changing, and other minor tasks.
- Drove clients on weekends and evenings for special assignments.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Personal Driver job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Personal Driver resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.