Want to use this resume?
City, State 55427
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated and dependable Car Driver with excellent record of customer satisfaction. Stickler for punctuality and safety. Established history of completing driving jobs through various kinds of territory at various lengths.
- Thorough knowledge of automobile and equipment safety
- Ability to work long shifts up to sixteen hours
- High flexibility in scheduling, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent driving ability even in poor weather conditions
- Good availability for assignments on short notice
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Perform pre- and post-rental checks on vehicles and submit appropriate forms to dispatcher.
- Maintain clean exteriors and interiors of rental vehicles.
- Report all maintenance and other problems to management.
- Assist customers with payment and insurance processes.
- Upheld all safety precautions and regulations.
- Performed daily maintenance and safety checks.
- Operated all vehicles safely and effectively.
- Kept daily pick-up records.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Car Driver job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Car Driver resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.