Confident team player and proven professional with 10+ years expertise in observing, reporting, surveillance monitoring, data entry, creating access badges per employees and visitors, strong customer service and communication skills, career development opportunities, and strategic partnerships. Providing assurance that all security compliance is enforced and followed. Seeking assignments in a team setting which will provide proven ability to lead and manage staff that supplement company efficiency, along with team productivity.
• Provided sound and safe environment for youth in the correction center.
• Provided effective youth care services as part of efforts to correct admitted juvenile
• Managed the daily operations of correctional center as per company policies and procedures.
• Conducted guidance and counseling programs to support development of the youth
(Interdisciplinary Treatment Teams).
• Supervised and inspect all facility rooms and recreations to ensure that no youth are not
involved in any illegal activities, hoarding banned items (contraband), harming others and
• Exceptional skill in unarmed self-defense (MYR) and proper detention and restraining
• Testified at court proceedings as required.
• Prepared and maintain forms and reports concerning unit inspections and searches.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: