Customer service professional dedicated to effective team management and customer satisfaction. Adept at working in diverse environments. Strong work ethics and Loyalty.
Effective problem solver
Adherence to high customer service standards
Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Excellent time management skills
Effective workflow management
Shift Supervisor trainee, 08/2016 to 12/2016 CVS Pharmacy – Katy TX Welcome customers, maintain knowledge and help them with the selection of merchandize
• Communicate information regarding product availability, ingredients and nutritional information
• Answer the telephone in a pleasant and caring way
• Participate in counting store\'s physical inventory
• React to all concerns of customers quickly with a sense of importance
• Maintain cleanliness of store, Dispose of cardboard waste and trash
• Uphold predefined customer service • Handle cash, change and operate the cash register
• Ensure stock levels on the sales floor are maintained continually
• Organize merchandize pricing, signage and coding
Security officer, 05/2016 to 12/2016 Houston Harris Division Patrol – Houston, TX Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
Provide excellent customer service
Adhere to all company service and operating standards
Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
Protect the company\'s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
Follow procedures for various initiatives, including
fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident
Electricians helper, 03/2015 to 04/2016 Abel Electric – Phenix city AL
Experienced in use of Necessary tools for the job.
comfortable bending conduit, making taps and preforming all other duties.
Worked with various types of cableways, conduits and other electrical raceways.
Worked extended hours on weekday and weekend projects.
Airborne Cannon Crewmember, 02/2013 to 02/2015 US Army – Fort Bragg NC Wire and radio communications
Identify target locations
Operate self-propelled howitzers, ammunition trucks and other vehicles
Participate in reconnaissance operations
Sous Chef, 04/2012 to 02/2013 Drix – Katy TX The executive chef\'s assistantand next in charge is a sous chef. It is
the job of the sous chef to pick up the slack when the executive chef
has a day off or is on vacation. They may need to fill in on the line,
or work a particular station on busy nights. Many smaller restaurants
don\'t keep a sous chef on staff.
High School Diploma: 2007 James E Taylor high school - Katy, Texas
Level 2 and 3 certifications for security officer.