More than 15 years of Quality Assurance / Quality Control, Risk/Economic evaluations, Field operations, Production Optimization,. Experienced in management of ERP system such SAP, with continuous desire to learn and capable of effectively functioning under minimum supervision. Customer care and cost reduction focused, self-starter, problem solver, fast learner. Highly capable to adapt to new roles.
Relationship Manager (Promoted in Feb 2007)
• Responsible for increasing customer count.
• Management meetings participation.
• Strategy planning and annual business plan development.
• Bank executive's management.
• Follow up on loan placements and payments.
• Provided sales and support for all banking office business clients as the business baking product and service expert.
• Responsible for compiling documentation required for loan placements.
• Farm inspections and report preparedness
• Keep track of customer's payments
• Help to solve bank customer's issues keeping customer satisfaction and loyalty.
EXTRA - CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES , 2001 - Now Member of Engineer College of Venezuela.
Set high standards
Good with people
Sense of humor
Strong analytical mind set
Motivated by challenges Proactive
Trusting & Trustworthy
Problem solver Hobbies Swimming
My Family Walking Dog
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: